Brutal BDSM activities can be a great way to explore your boundaries and discover new sensations. However, it is important to remember that safety is the number one priority. Setting boundaries with your partner before engaging in any activity, using protective gear and making sure to watch out for potential dangers will help make your kink session run smoothly and safely.
Now that we have safety protocols out of the way, let’s look at some different types of Brutal BDSM activities that you and your partner can explore:
1. Impact play. This can include spanking, flogging, paddling, caning, and even slapping. You can use all sorts of different implements depending on what you are comfortable with and the type of sensation you want to experience.
2. Edge play. This type of activity is when pushing your limits and exploring your darkest fantasies is the point of the session. It can involve activities like knife play, breath play, and electric stimulation. Just be sure to take safety precautions!
3. Temperature play. This is when you use extreme temperatures to create sensations on the skin. For example, using hot or cold wax, damp and dry ice, or even liquid nitrogen. Just be sure to always keep a safe distance and switch the location of the temperatures on the skin to prevent burns.
4. Power exchange. This can involve consensual sadomasochism (consensual hitting and humiliation) as well as Dominance and submission (D/s) activities where one partner is in complete control. You should always discuss the rules of the scene beforehand to make sure that the activity is consensual.
5. Sensation play. This activity causes sensations such as warmth, coolness, pleasure, pinpricks, and electrical tingles with the use of feathers, claws, pins, and electrical devices.
All of the above activities can be done safely and even pleasurably when done with informed consent. Just make sure to use safe words, get creative with your BDSM activities, and always practice self-care when engaging in Brutal BDSM activities. Resource.
Are bdsm collars suitable for BDSM beginners?
When it comes to BDSM, collars are a relatively popular physical symbol for ownership and consent. They can be used to signify a slave-master relationship and to indicate a submissive role in a scene. But are bdsm collars suitable for BDSM beginners?
The answer depends on why the beginner is looking to wear a collar. If they hope to use it for the symbolic purposes mentioned above, then yes, bdsm collars are suitable for beginners. However, if the purpose of the collar is to assist with bondage activities they may consider using an alternative product.
Typically, bdsm collars are made from leather, synthetic leather, metal, rope or velvet. They’re usually more decorative than functional and offer much less support and security than specially designed bondage equipment.
In general, the choice of materials used in bdsm collars will be down to personal preference. The three main types of bdsm collars are:
• Posture collars – these are usually inflexible and resemble a neck brace. They’re designed to restrict movement and keep the head upright.
• Choker collars– these are generally made from nylon and feature a buckle or clasp to adjust the size. They can be used to signal a submissive role and dominate the submissive partner.
• Play collars – these offer simple closure and are primarily used to declare a dominant-submissive relationship.
Safety should also be a top priority for BDSM beginners. All BDSM activities should start with a discussion about safety and consent. When wearing a collar, be sure to check the fit regularly and take it off if it feels too tight or uncomfortable. And bear in mind that it’s a good idea to invest in a quality collar that’s designed to last.
In summary, yes bdsm collars can be suitable for BDSM beginners as long as they understand the purpose of the collar and take necessary steps to stay safe and comfortable. They also need to take the time to try out different types of collars to find one that fits their lifestyle and needs. Remember, BDSM should be enjoyable and consensual for both partners so be sure to pay close attention to communication and consent!